- 3,000-4,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Single and Double
- Bubble mat padding absorbs vibration to reduce foot and ankle fatigue.
- Spacious Operator Compartment with 11″ low step height eases frequent entry and exit during the work shift for reduced body fatigue.
- Cushioned Backrest, Armrest and Floor Mat are designed to limit fatigue and keep operators productive.
- Polyurethane Drive Tire absorbs shocks caused by uneven floors to allow for smooth traveling.
- AC Powered System delivers precise speed and torque control loaded or unloaded.
- AC Hydraulic Control System provides fully variable lift/lower control for fast, efficient and smooth operation.
- Multifunction Control Handle allows single-handed control of travel, lift/lower, tilt, reach/retract (including high speed), horn and optional sideshifter for simplified operation.
- Electronic Power Steering provides quiet, effortless and responsive operation for precise maneuverability.
Ease of Service
- Self-Diagnostics help maximize lift truck uptime by checking critical functions at start up.
- Built-In Analyzer provides easy troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- One-Piece Top Cover with interlocking door provides access to major components to reduce service time for inspection and maintenance.
- Bolt-On Toe Boxes allow for easy wheel replacement without taking the truck out of service for extended periods of time.
- Lift-Out Battery Gate and rollers facilitate fast removal and service.
- Rugged Single or Double Reach Pantograph with high speed reach and retract increase reliability and performance.
- Dual Articulating Polyurethane Load Wheels offer excellent durability, especially on uneven surfaces, for improved performance.
- Unitized Frame Design provides optimum rigidity and strength on all 8-Series Reach Trucks.
- Regenerative Braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Baselegs Opening I.D. (in.)||Battery Compartment Width (in.)||Maximum Fork Height (in.)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load/No Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load/No Load (fpm)||Maximum Lower Speed Full Load/No Load (fpm)|
|3,500||36||32 to 50||14.4 or 16.4||FSV to 270||7.0/7.0||70/85||80/80|
|4,500||36||32 to 50||16.4 or 20.9||FSV to 366||7.3/7.3||65/100||95/90|
|3,000||36||32 to 50||16.4 or 20.9||FSV to 366||7.3/7.3||65/100||95/90|
* Based on 24″ load center.