- 8,000-15,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- 11.8 diameter two spoke steering wheel provides greater legroom for operator.
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic levers are ergonomically situated for improved operator comfort and unobstructed entry and exit from the right side of the truck.
- 12-inch long dual operator assist grips have been designed to meet the needs of varying operator sizes.
- Low profile front cowl results in enhanced forward visibility and lessens back pain by reducing the need of the operator to lean forward to view load and for tips.
- Toyota’s 3.7-liter, 4-cylinder LPG engine is very capable of exceeding the performance demands of the harshest environments by providing the same power as a V6 with improved fuel economy.
- While increasing power, it reduces fuel consumption up to 20 % compared with previous Toyota models.
- Diesel engine based cylinder block provides thicker walls to increase durability.
- Distributorless ignition system provides greater reliability
Ease of Service
- Easy-lift hood with automatic assist damper to provide quick and easy access to engine
- No-tool floorboard removes in seconds for quicker servicing
- Brake fluid level check is conveniently mounted on the cowl for quick reference to expedite routine maintenance
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip overs.
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tip overs.
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- Control Area Network (CAN-bus) communication provides quicker, more reliable control of the truck functions with fewer components.
- Fully stamped steel side panels are thick to help withstand the harshest environments.
- Moisture-resistant electrical connections are less susceptible to water intrusion and corrosion caused from pressure washing and high moisture environments.
- Stamped steel engine hood provides maximum durability
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Engine HP/rpm net (SAE-HP)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Maximum Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack** (in.)|
* Based on 24″ load center.
** Add load length and clearance.