- 3,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Multi-function Control Handle with Large Dual Thumb Wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons allow easy activation of all controls with either hand.
- Hand Grips are designed at an 8.5º angle to fit the operator’s natural hand position comfortably, reducing fatigue.
- High Visibility Mast with wide channels provides the operator with a clear view of the fork tips and a wider work area for increased load handling confidence and efficiency.
- Engineered with Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET) Controller and Separately Excited drive Motor (SEM) Technologies resulting in improved battery efficiency, stepless acceleration and smooth operator control.
- Fully Programmable Drive System, offers precise control of the truck and reduces product damage.
- Spring-Loaded Torsion Bar Suspension, with automatic load-sensing adjustment and stabilizing casters, provides optimum loading on the drive tire to reduce steering effort and provide proper braking traction (6BWC & 6BWR).
- Contoured Manual Lift/Lower Control Levers allow precise pallet placement.
- The Electric Lift/Lower Controls in the Handle are equipped with a pressure-compensated valve for consistent lowering in all conditions.
Ease of Service
- Steel Access Door provides convenient, tool-free access to all major components for inspection and maintenance.
- Routine Service Requirements are reduced and battery efficiency is improved with the MOSFET control system, because no contactors are used to control the SEM drive motor.
- All Electrical and Hydraulic Components are logically separated for reduced maintenance problems and easy service.
- Transistor Controller allows complete diagnostics with the use of a hand-held analyzer.
- 24 volt Electrical System provides greater performance and longer work cycles compared to some competitive 12 volt systems.
- UL-Approved Model Type E to meet specific environmental conditions.
- Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Components are protected by one fully-hinged steel service door for less internal damage.
- Entire Powertrain is enclosed and operates in an oil bath ensuring long life.
- Transmission is a Heavy Duty Helical Spur Gear type that ensures a long trouble-free life and lower noise.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Baselegs Opening I.D. (in.)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Maximum Lower Speed Full Load (fpm)||Base Right Angle Stack** (in.)|
|6BWR15||3,000||24||32 to 50||2.8||29||60||91|