- 3,000-4,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Spacious operator compartment with 8″ low step height eases frequent entry and exit during the work shift for reduced body fatigue.
- Backrest, armrest and floor mat offer cushioned lean points to reduce the effects of vibration and standing stresses.
- Integrated clipboard, amenity tray and cup holder provide a convenient, easy-to-reach, mobile workstation.
- Universal low-effort brake pedal allows for flexible positions to increase operator productivity while maneuvering in either direction.
- Shock dampened isolated operator floor with 7/8″ thick, cushioned operator floor mat offers shock tempering that reduces operator fatigue.
- Single-axis multifunction control handle allows control of travel, lift/lower, tilt and two optional auxiliary functions.
- Extended operator backrest option offers additional 10″ of comfort for tall operators.
- AC powered system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and higher levels of productivity throughout the entire work shift.
- AC drive motor offers quicker acceleration, higher top speeds and smoother direction changes to help operators move more pallets per hour.
- AC lift motor features fully variable lift/lower control for fast, precise pallet retrieval or positioning.
- Auto-position hold maintains the forklift’s position on an inclined surface for maximum control.
- Optional integral sideshifter minimizes truck movements for storing and retrieving loads to increase overall operator efficiency.
- Anti-stall protection cuts off power to the forklift to prevent the motor from overheating.
- Cornering speed control option automatically slows the forklift’s travel speed while turning to help prevent damage to loads and tipovers.
- Mast tilt centering conveniently levels the forks parallel to the ground from both the back tilt and front tilt positions, improving operator efficiency and productivity.
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Moisture-resistant electrical connections are less susceptible to water intrusion and corrosion.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
- Large diameter drive tires enable the truck to withstand continuous impact between dock plates and trailers.
- Powder-coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping on impact.
- LED lights option offer less maintenance and longer life.
- Dual steer tires reduce loading by 30% for extended tire life.
- Rugged chassis and mast designed to exceed the demands of your toughest workplace.
- AC Motors have no brushes, springs, commutator or wearable parts to service and replace, resulting in fewer, quicker and less expensive maintenance needs.
- Planned maintenance service intervals of 500 hours doubles the time between service visits.
- Self-diagnostics help maximize uptime by checking critical functions at start up.
- Built-in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- No directional contactors reduce periodic maintenance and inspection time.
- Self-adjusting electric disc brake reduces costly downtime by eliminating routine maintenance.
- Battery connection location offers the operator easier access to the connector and keeps the battery cables confined to the compartment.
- Periodic maintenance notifies operators of the need for routine maintenance and service via the digital display monitor. The service intervals are programmable.
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Maximum Gradeability Full Load (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack* (in.)|