- 3,000-7,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls allow for comfortable, “eyes forward” operation
- Spacious operator compartment with wider foot area helps reduce operator fatigue
- Low step height lets operators enter and exit easily and comfortably
- The 7FB is designed to help extend battery life, reducing operating costs and maximizing up-time
- Toyota’s hydraulic lifters help lower engine noise and reduce maintenance
- Three forms of regenerative braking help operators come to complete, confident stops: foot, coast and plug braking
- Optimal maximum travel speed can be set for optimal performance as well as safety while training new employees
Ease of Service
- Integrated monitoring system for quicker, easier servicing
- An automatic shut off is activated after 15 minutes to extend battery life
- A built in analyzer and self diagnostics make the 7FB easier to maintain
- AC Motors have no brushes, springs, commutator or wearable parts to service and replace, resulting in fewer, quicker and less expensive maintenance needs.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tipovers.
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tipovers.
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- SAS Automatic Fork Leveling Control levels forks with the ground for easier pallet retrieval
- Wide-view mast offers an unparalleled view of the forks in any position
- Tight-turning radius increases maneuverability in small areas
|Model||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Gradeability Full Load 3 Min. Rating (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack* (in.)||Turning Radius (in.)||Overall Truck Dimensions (in.)|