- 8,000-12,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic controls allow for comfortable, “eyes forward” operation.
- Dual operator assist grips combined with the cowl-mounted controls accommodate easy entry/exit from both sides of the truck.
- Low, wide punch plate step on both sides provides sure, comfortable footing.
- Electric shift lever offers fingertip control for fast and easy direction changes.
- On demand, Electronic Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) provides quiet, responsive operation, reduced operator fatigue and increased power steering durability.
- Heavy-duty, non-slip floormat reduces noise and vibration for a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride.
Ease of Service
- AC drive system is virtually maintenance free to save you time and money
- Battery slide-out option features aluminum bronze slides and drop-in entry/exit rollers for easier replacement
- Right side panel allows for easy access to the hydraulic motor, while the left side panel offers access to the controller
- No-tool floorboard lifts out easily for daily operator checks
- Self diagnostics, a built-in analyzer and maintenance hour meter combine to make trouble shooting quick and easy
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tipovers.
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabilizer locks the rear axle to help prevent lateral tipovers.
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and controls mast angle and rear tilt speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- SAS Automatic Fork Leveling Control levels forks with the ground for easier pallet retrieval.
- Wide-view mast allows operators to see the forktips in any position, helping enhance safety and reduce operator fatigue.
- AC drive system, available in 36 or 48 volt configuration, generates quicker acceleration, faster top speeds and higher output than DC motors.
- Standard Load Handling Chopper allows greater programmability and controllability of the hydraulic functions, while reducing current draw and increasing hydraulic motor dependability.
- Power Keep Function allows the 7-Series electric to maintain higher levels of performance and productivity throughout the entire work cycle, even when the battery level is low.
- Automatic shut off saves battery power by turning off the truck after 15 minutes of idle time to extend battery shift life.
- Toyota’s new LCD digital display provides instant access to virtually every aspect of the lift truck’s performance and operating systems to help maximize productivity.
- The Power Select function provides four password-protected performance parameters (three preset and one custom) to maximize performance in your application.
- Wide range of digital display functions make it easier to schedule maintenance and perform productivity and other time and motion studies.
- The tuning mode allows the new 7-Series electric to be customized for individual operators in varying applications.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Maximum Gradeability Full Load 3 Min. Rating (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack** (in.)|