- 3,000-4,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Optional Mini-Lever Simulation
- Curvilinear overhead guard combined with dual operator assist grips offer ease of entry and exit from both sides.
- Wide-view mast offers an excellent view of the forktips in any position, to enhance operator control and safety.
- Spacious operator compartment with improved headroom and legroom to help reduce operator exhaustion.
- On-demand, full hydrostatic power steering provides quiet, responsive operation, helping to reduce operator fatigue.
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic control levers allow for comfortable “eyes forward” operation.
- Available mini-lever fingertip controls with an adjustable armrest help reduce operator fatigue.
Ease of Service
- AC drive system is virtually maintenance-free to save you time and money.
- Self-diagnostics with built-in analyzer capabilities and a programmable maintenance hour meter combine to make trouble shooting quick and easy.
- On-demand, full hydrostatic power steering is controlled through the AC hydraulic motor system, eliminating an additional motor to service.
- 90-degree, low-effort battery hood features a convenient handle and an assist damper for easy access to the battery.
- Battery roll-out option features factory installed rollers for easy battery replacement.
- Right side panel allows for easy access to the hydraulic motor controller, while the left side panel offers access to the drive motor controllers.
- No-tool floorboard lifts out in seconds for fast, easy access during daily operator checks.
- Toyota’s Active Mast Control (AMC) is a system that detects and responds to changes in the operating status of the lift truck to enhance longitudinal stability when handling loads of varying sizes and weights at high lift heights.
- Forward tilt angle control automatically overrides the operator’s manual control and limit forward tilt to decrease the chance of spilling a load or tipping over the lift truck.
- Rear tilt speed control automatically governs the mast’s reverse tilt speed when heavy loads are handled at high mast positions to maintain load stability.
- Key-lowering interlock with drift control system helps prevent the forks from being inadvertently lowered when the lift truck is in the “OFF” position.
- Return-to-neutral helps prevent unintentional operation of the lift truck when it is turned “ON.”
- For models equipped with cushion tires, dual, smooth cushion steer tires provide a smoother ride, longer tire life and a wider footprint for improved lateral stability.
- AC drive & lift system, available in 36 or 48 Volt configurations, offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and high levels of productivity maintained throughout the entire shift.
- Toyota’s AC power system includes energy recovery provided by three forms of regenerative braking: foot, coast, and plug braking.
- The Power Keep Function allows the 7FBEU Series’ AC motors to continue to perform at productive levels, even when the battery level is low.
- AC drive motors are transversely mounted on the same axis, providing less mechanical energy loss and higher transmission efficiency.
- Auto-off system is seat-activated and programmable to conserve battery power.
- Transistorized drive and hydraulic controls work in conjunction with performance parameters to tailor the lift truck’s performance and operation.
- Momentary hold/controlled descent regulates rolling speed down a grade and allows the lift truck to be started on an incline without rolling backward.
- Automatic fork leveling feature consistently levels the forks parallel to the ground, improving operating efficiency and productivity while reducing product damage.
- Toyota’s new LCD digital display provides instant access to virtually every aspect of the lift truck’s performance and operating systems to help maximize productivity.
- The Power Select Function provides four password-protected performance parameters (three preset, one custom) to conform to a range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Wide range of digital display functions help augment the productivity of both the operator and the lift truck, and simplifies the study of time, motion and related performance characteristics.
- The tuning mode allows additional adjustments to be made in the traveling and hydraulic features for further lift truck customizing.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load Cushion Tire||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load Pneumatic Tire (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed Full Load (fpm)||Maximum Gradeability Full Load 3 Min. Rating (%)||Basic Right Angle Stack** (in.)|