- 6,000-8,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Multifunction Control Handle has ergonomically positioned dual thumb wheels with twist grips, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- High-Speed Interlock allows the operator to maintain top travel speed without continuously pressing a button for long distance transport, increasing freedom of movement.
- Low-platform step height eases frequent entry and exit during floor level order-picking for reduced body fatigue.
- Polyurethane torsion block casters act as shock absorbers to improve operator ride comfort.
- Bubble-cushioned operator floor mat, padded backrest and knee pad are designed to limit body fatigue and keep the operators productive.
- Rubber drive tire and polyurethane load wheels provide a smoother ride and longer tire life.
- AC drive system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and provides high productivity throughout the entire shift.
- AC drive motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed, loaded or unloaded, while improving battery efficiency through regenerative braking.
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Programmable performance parameters may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Polyurethane torsion block casters improve cornering under all conditions, optimizing stability and load handling.
- Lift limit switch stops the hydraulic motor at maximum lift height to reduce unnecessary strain on the lift components and preserve battery life.
- Hydraulic overload protection valve prevents operators exceeding the unit’s rated load handling capacity.
- Dual lift cylinders provide efficient hydraulic power for smooth, effortless, lifting to reduce component wear.
Ease of Service
- AC drive motors have no springs, brushes, commutator or wearable parts thus reducing planned maintenance.
- One piece, lightweight service access cover conveniently snaps on and off for easy access to major components reducing service time during inspection.
- Steel reinforced control handle is impact-resistant and easy to service by simply removing four screw.
- On-board self-diagnostics with built in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- AC drive system eliminates the need for the directional contactors thus reducing routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Drive tire replacement is simplified by removing only five bolts to maximize uptime and productivity.
- One-Piece, high-strength service cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
- Welded construction with steel gussets strengthens the tractor bumper to help protect critical components against impact, increasing equipment life.
- Powder coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping upon impact.
- Box rail fork construction provides torsional rigidity and maximum strength to prevent premature fatigue.
- Double and triple-length pallet fork trucks contain increased structural load support on the fork tips to accommodate tip-loading applications.
- Steel bulkhead wrappers protect vital system components and increase product life.
- Heavy duty bushings and pins add strength and stability for increased component life.
- Fork Linkage contains Teflon® Coated PolylubeTM Bushings that require no lubrication.
- Four-point lift linkage system adds strength and rigidity at the piston shaft connecting point for better load stability.
- Polymer service cover will not bend, dent, fade, or rust and helps protect all internal system components against damage.
- Solid steel pull rods provide added strength throughout the entire length of the forks.
- Hall-effect switches eliminate wear components and require no mechanical adjustments resulting in increased component life.
- Thermal protection and current limiting circuitry protects internal components from damage.
|Model||Load Capacity* (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Right Angle Stack
40-Inch Wide Pallet