- 6,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Multifunction Control Handle comes equipped with large dual thumb wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- Hand Grips are designed at an angle to fit the operator’s natural hand position comfortably, helping to reduce fatigue and increase operator efficiency.
- Directional Thumb Wheels are designed to enhance comfort by minimizing hand and wrist fatigue.
- AC drive system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and provides high productivity throughout the entire shift.
- AC drive motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed, loaded or unloaded, while improving battery efficiency through regenerative braking.
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Programmable performance parameters may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Lift limit switch stops the hydraulic motor at maximum lift height to reduce unnecessary strain on the lift components and preserve battery life.
- Hydraulic overload protection valve prevents operators exceeding the unit’s rated load handling capacity.
- Dual lift cylinders provide efficient hydraulic power for smooth, effortless, lifting to reduce component wear.
Ease of Service
- AC drive motors have no springs, brushes, commutator or wearable parts thus reducing planned maintenance.
- One piece, lightweight service access cover conveniently snaps on and off for easy access to major components reducing service time during inspection.
- On-board self-diagnostics with built in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- AC drive system eliminates the need for the directional contactors thus reducing routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Drive tire replacement is simplified by removing only five bolts to maximize uptime and productivity.
- One-Piece, high-strength service cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
- Welded construction with steel gussets strengthens the tractor bumper to help protect critical components against impact, increasing equipment life.
- Powder coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping upon impact.
- Box rail fork construction provides torsional rigidity and maximum strength to prevent premature fatigue.
- Steel bulkhead wrappers protect vital system components and increase product life.
- Heavy duty bushings and pins add strength and stability for increased component life.
- Fork Linkage contains Teflon® Coated PolylubeTM Bushings that require no lubrication.
- Four-point lift linkage system adds strength and rigidity at the piston shaft connecting point for better load stability.
- Polymer service cover will not bend, dent, fade, or rust and helps protect all internal system components against damage.
- Solid steel pull rods provide added strength throughout the entire length of the forks.
- Hall-effect switches eliminate wear components and require no mechanical adjustments resulting in increased component life.
- Thermal protection and current limiting circuitry protects internal components from damage.
Galvanized Chassis Option
- Available on 7HBW23, 8HBW30 and 8HBE30.40 models
- Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
- Extends the life of the pallet truck with a number of features that have been integrated.
- Heavy duty Teflon® coated Polylube™ bushings that require no lubrication and add strength and stability.
- A motor controller splashguard that helps deflect debris and moisture from entering the traction motor controller area.
- Galvanized metal frames
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and nickel-plated linkage pins*
- Galvanized lower linkages, pull rods and connecting links
- Steer bearings easily accessible for lubrication
*Stainless steel pins on models 8HBW and 8HBE only.
|Model*||Load Capacity** (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Right Angle Stack
40-Inch Wide Pallet