- 8,800-13,200 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Ergonomically designed compartment allows easy operation of all controls and pedals to help reduce operator fatigue.
- Electric shift lever offers fingertip control for fast and easy direction control changes (CBT4.6 only).
- Forward/reverse speed control lever provides fast and easy direction control changes and eliminates the use of a floor-mounted accelerator pedal (CBTY4 only).
- Fore/aft adjustable seat and spacious legroom improve overall operator comfort (CBT4.6 only).
- Low step height allows for easy entry and exit.
- Small-diameter steering wheel with a two-stage reduction unit provides effortless steering.
- Tilt steering column option available for meeting operator preference (CBT4.6 only).
- Rear lean point can be adjusted vertically to the operator’s desired position (CBTY4 only).
- Operator assist grip provides increased stability while traveling (CBTY4 only).
- Transistor control system offers smooth acceleration and improved battery efficiency.
- Three-wheel platform and a short wheelbase provide a tight turning radius for maximum maneuverability and control in confined work environments.
- Cargo rack allows operators to securely place packages onto the rear of the vehicle (CBT4.6 only).
- Transversely mounted drive motor provides excellent power and gradeability.
- Center pin mounted front Axle provides a smoother ride.
- Quick release tow hitch option available to increase comfort and productivity by enabling the operator to release load carts without having to leave the seat (CBT4.6 only).
Ease of Service
- Brake fluid reservoir conveniently mounted inside the operator compartment for improved daily operator checks (CBT4.6 only).
- Low-effort battery hood features a convenient handle and an assist damper that automatically holds the hood open for easy battery access (CBT4.6 only).
- Battery roll out facilitates battery replacement and service (CBTY4 only).
- 48-volt electrical system for optimal performance in the toughest applications.
- Helical gears provide high transmission efficiency and lower noise levels.
- Hydraulic drum brakes provide smooth stops while towing heavy loads.
- Heavy-gauge unitized steel frame construction.
- Heavy-duty front bumper option available for added chassis protection (CBT4.6 only).
- Solid pneumatic dual steer tires increase tire life while providing the operator with easier steering and a smoother ride.
|Model||Towing Capacity (lbs.)||Drawbar Pull||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Overall Length with Tow Hitch (in.)||Overall Width (in.)||Overall Height (in.)|
|CBT4||8,800||880||48||5.6 (4,400 lbs.)||79.5||38||49.2|
|CBT6||13,200||990||48||8.1 (6,600 lbs.)||79.5||38||49.2|