- 4,500 lbs. Lifting Capacity
- Multifunction Control Handle comes equipped with large dual thumb wheels, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- Hand Grips are designed at an angle to fit the operator’s natural hand position comfortably, helping to reduce fatigue and increase operator efficiency.
- Directional Thumb Wheels are designed to enhance comfort by minimizing hand and wrist fatigue.
- Separately Excited (SepEx®) Drive Motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed loaded or unloaded.
- SepEx® Transistor Control System with MOSFET delivers smooth speed control for precise positioning of the truck.
- “Pinwheel” Capability is facilitated by placing the control handle in a near vertical position to allow for right angle stacking inside trailers or other confined areas.
- Tapered Fork Tips combined with a reduced head length offer a compact design for maximum maneuverability.
- Low Speed Torque provides increased power to climb dock plates, tailgates, and floor joints without lurching or stalling.
- Electric Lift and Lower Controls on the handle are equipped with a pressure-compensated valve for constant lowering in all conditions.
- Performance Parameters for up to ten individuals may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Auto-Off System is programmable to conserve battery power.
SepEx® is a registered trademark of Curtis Instruments, Inc.
Ease of Service
- One-Piece Lift-Off Service Access Cover provides easy access to all major components for inspection and maintenance to reduce service time.
- No Drive Contactors reduce routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical Components are logically separated for reduced maintenance problems and easy service.
- Programmable Service Indicator notifies operators of routine maintenance and service needs through the display.
- Self-Diagnostics provided through the digital display allow easy trouble-shooting without the use of an external hand-held analyzer.
- Polyethylene Stability Wear Pads are reversible for extended service life.
- One-Piece, High-Strength Service Cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- 24 Volt Electrical System delivers efficient power for maximum performance and longer work cycles.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-Bus) Communication Technology provides quicker, more reliable control of all truck functions with fewer components.
- Regenerative Braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- One-Piece Transmission and Motor Drive Unit provides better heat transfer for long, trouble-free lift.
- Wrap-Around Steel Bumper protects the drive unit and drive tire against damage.
- Lift Cylinder is Chrome Plated for enhanced wear resistance for various environmental conditions.
- Fork Linkage contains Teflon® Coated PolylubeTM Bushings that require no lubrication.
Galvanized Chassis Option
- Available on 7HBW23, 8HBW30 and 8HBE30.40 models
- Suited for customers who move materials in and out of: cold storage facilities; chemical and salt and brine industries; or in areas where frequent wash down is required to remove contaminants.
- Extends the life of the pallet truck with a number of features that have been integrated.
- Heavy duty Teflon® coated PolylubeTM bushings that require no lubrication and add strength and stability.
- A motor controller splashguard that helps deflect debris and moisture from entering the traction motor controller area.
- Galvanized metal frames
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and nickel-plated linkage pins*
- Galvanized lower linkages, pull rods and connecting links
- Steer bearings easily accessible for lubrication
*Stainless steel pins on models 8HBW and 8HBE only.
|Model*||Load Capacity** (lbs.)||Voltage (V)||Maximum Travel Speed Full Load (mph)||Right Angle Stack
40-Inch Wide Pallet