Shoppa’s Mid America has an immediate need for a Parts Counter Sales Associate.
The parts counter sales associate will be performing research and selling parts to walk-in and phone-in industrial equipment users. The candidate will need to be able to work in a team environment, be organized and have strong communication skills. Some parts experience is desirable, but not required. Shipping/receiving/warehousing with industrial experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Customer friendly phone skills
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Positive and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
Location: Kansas City and surrounding area
Position will be based on a 40 hour work week, weekdays only, with rare exceptions by request. Compensation will be hourly. Shoppa’s Mid America provides competitive company benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and paid holidays
Shoppa’s Mid America is a material handling distributor, parts and service center, as we as a full service rental company. We are the authorized distributor for much of Kansas and Missouri for:
- Toyota Forklifts (the best-selling forklift in the world)
- Advance Sweepers and Scrubbers
- Genie Aerial Equipment
- Many other brands of forklift attachments, industrial batteries, etc.