Shoppa’s Mid America is seeking a Part Time Marketing Intern/Assistant
The Marketing Intern/Assistant will assist the marketing department with a variety of projects including:
- CRM database management and data entry
- Assisting with marketing campaigns including mailing and email blasts
- Updating company website, blog and social media
- Creating marketing materials including flyers, letters, brochures, postcards, etc.
- Planning and executing company events
- Other projects as assigned
This position is located in our Kansas City office. Applicants should currently be a Junior or Senior level college student working towards a degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or a related field. Ability to work 20-25 hours per week is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with a desire to learn
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Graphic and web design skills including basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS platform
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM platform
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
Shoppa’s Mid America is a material handling distributor, parts and service center, as we as a full service rental company. We are the authorized distributor for much of Kansas and Missouri for:
- Toyota Forklifts (the best-selling forklift in the world)
- Advance Sweepers and Scrubbers
- Genie Aerial Equipment
- Many other brands of forklift attachments, industrial batteries, etc.