Shoppa’s Mid America has an immediate need for a Industrial Field Equipment Service Technician.
The industrial field equipment service technician will be performing service repairs on industrial equipment. Strong technical skills and a customer friendly personality are essential.
- Clean driving record
- Safety conscious
- Prior technical service training and experience
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Solid attention to detail and legible handwriting skills
- Basic set of industrial tools
- Factory-based training
- Service van
- Work uniforms
- Cell phone
Location: Topeka, KS and surrounding area
Position will be based on a 40 hour work week, with overtime available as needs dictate. Compensation will be hourly. Shoppa’s Mid America provides competitive company benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and paid holidays
Shoppa’s Mid America is a material handling distributor, parts and service center, as we as a full service rental company. We are the authorized distributor for much of Kansas and Missouri for:
- Toyota Forklifts (the best-selling forklift in the world)
- Advance Sweepers and Scrubbers
- Genie Aerial Equipment
- Many other brands of forklift attachments, industrial batteries, etc.